Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Plant upgrade of Primary Crusher with new operator’s hut
This project was a good example of QMM’s niche capability to perform upgrades of existing Brownfield sites.
The scope of work included:
- Dismantling of access walkways around the existing primary Crusher
- Removal of the old control cabin
- Removal of the old Primary Crusher – 250T crane lift
- Repairs carried out to Primary Crusher foundations
- Installation of new mounts to suit the Crusher
- New discharge chute for under Primary Crusher
- Installation of the new Primary crusher – 250T crane lift
- Installation of new operator’s hut with walkways to 4off sides
- Various modifications to existing components
The project was completed on time working to a short shutdown period and without incident.