Location: Fulton Hogan Blue Rock Quarry
Plant upgrade for larger vibrating screen with new discharge chute arrangement to existing crushers
This project was a good example of QMM’s niche capability to perform upgrades of existing Brownfield sites.
The scope of work included:
- Design & Engineering of existing structure to suit the larger Screen
- Dismantling of access walkways around the existing screen
- Removal of old screen, discharge chutes & support structure
- Installation of new support structure with new access walkway system
- Installation of the new screen
- Installation of new discharge chute arrangement with bypass system
- Various modifications to existing components
- New crusher discharge conveyors
The project was completed on time working to a short shutdown period and without incident.