Full design of conveyor and distribution chute. The initial scope of work was for a design that was then put out to a competitive tender that QMM won.
- Engineering & design of complete conveyor
- Design of conveyor to transfer 300 Tph to existing overhead bins
- Conveyor belt width upsized from 750mm to 900mm
- Conveyor required extra span for more access of Concrete trucks under plant
- Redesign of Distributor chute to gearbox type drive with sensors for each bin
- Installation of Conveyor over the Christmas period to reduce the time of plant
- The project worked into costing restraints set by the customer
- Civil Design & Engineering
This project was completed on time and within budget without incident resulting in its success.