Location: Adelaide – South Australia
Full design of conveyor and distribution chute. The initial scope of work was for design that was then put out to a competitive tender that QMM won.
- Engineering & design of complete conveyor
- Design of conveyor to transfer 300 Tph to existing overhead bins
- Conveyor belt width upsized from 750mm to 900mm
- Conveyor required extra span for more access of Concrete trucks under plant
- Redesign of Distributor chute to gearbox type drive with sensors for each bin
- Installation of Conveyor over the Christmas period to reduce down time of plant
- Project worked into costing restraints set by customer
- Civil design & Engineering
This project was successfully completed on time and on budget without incident.