Design, fabrication and upgrades for major and small to medium size projects
From Concept to Commissioning, QMM is a leading materials handling specialist offering the following services to clients in the quarry, mining, processing and recycling industries:
Maintenance and repairs
We help clients eliminate bottlenecks and improve productivity through cost-effective, innovative solutions and high quality maintenance services.
Our breakdown and scheduled maintenance services include
- Supervised crew for fixed scope shutdown and scheduled maintenance work
- Fast response teams for breakdown repair work supported by the workshop
- Short term labour provision of skilled and reliable mechanical trades
We offer component repairs or re-conditioning using own workshop facilities that meet customer agreed delivery times.
Our qualified and experienced personnel will respond with fully equipped service vehicles.
Our team performs rostered mine, quarry and process plant maintenance work across Australia on a FIFO basis.
Equipment and parts fabrication
Our well-equipped workshop facilities and highly skilled and experienced workshop team can produce high quality fabricated plant and equipment or provide an equipment refurbishment service.
We offer a wide range of materials handling and crusher spare parts.
We manufacture and import new and second hand spares that cover well-known brands, including:
- Allis Chalmers
- Jaques, Pegson
We are authorised suppliers of Symons design cone crushers.
We also supply a broad range of manganese steel wear parts for most crushers.
For over two decades we have proven our shutdown capabilities around Australia.
Our experience means we can plan, manage and supervise your projects to safely minimise downtime and return your equipment back to an operational status quickly and professionally.
An experienced, specialised team
A rapid response is crucial to minimising the impact that downed equipment can cause. We will mobilise management, supervisors and trades, along with a fully equipped tool container to your site. We have invested heavily in building capabilities in adaptive workflow and planning strategies, allowing a faster turnaround with accuracy and the agility to negotiate unforeseen circumstances.
Our commitment includes:
- Highly developed safety standards
- Metropolitan, rural and remote capabilities
- Utilisation of our own trades and labour to ensure quality and reliability
- Experienced shutdown management and supervisors
- Indigenous and Veteran Employment Strategies
- The support of an operational workshop, drafting, engineering and spare parts divisions
- A fully equipped transportable on-site tool container