Quarry & Mining Manufacture (QMM) is a subsidiary of Tasmea Limited and offers a comprehensive range of design, manufacture, fabrication and maintenance services to the construction materials (concrete, quarrying, cement, asphalt), mining, minerals, infrastructure, recycling and metals refining sectors.
Tasmea Limited is a skilled service provider with a national footprint extending over fifteen integrated subsidiaries employing over 1,200 employees across Australia.
Products and Services provided by QMM include:
- Plant design and upgrade
- Repairs and maintenance
- Shutdown services
- Equipment Sales
Based in South Australia, QMM has established a strong reputation for providing quality service and customer satisfaction.
Due to business growth, QMM is looking to attract an experienced Mechanical Design Draftsperson for a permanent position.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be proficient in 3D Modelling & 2D drafting using Inventor
- Preferably have a trade background with a diploma in mechanical engineering or similar
- Have the mechanical aptitude to be able to assist the Estimating team to deliver customer solutions through site visits
- 5 years’ experience within a mechanical drafting/detailing role
- Familiarity with Australian Standards
- Inventor experience
- Familiarity within or liaison with fabrication workshops
- AutoCAD experience
- A trade qualification in Fabrication or Diploma in Engineering would be considered highly advantageous
Apply now to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
Tasmea is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive and non-political culture, backed up by a strong set of organisational values, that encourages and rewards performance.